Fluke Biomedical presents the DoseMate ion-chamber interface for the TNT12000
Fluke Biomedical presents the TNT12000 DoseMate. The TNT12000 DoseMate is a wireless universal communication interface, connecting to ion-chambers for absolute dose measurement integrity.
The DoseMate offers customizable measurement protocols and comprehensive, repeatable testing for radiographic, dental, fluoroscopic, and CT imaging systems in a few keystrokes. The TNT12000 DoseMate is compatible with existing TRIAD and NERO external ion-chambers, offering dosimeter technology with minimum investment.
The DoseMate sends information to the TNT12000 display wirelessly by ZigBee Interface or by USB.
- autoranging across five decades of sensitive ranges
- automatic drift and offset compensation
- measurement range covers a span from low-level image intensifier measurements to unattenuated, direct beams
- automatic offset compensation and nonlinear filtering
- autoranging provides five decades of sensitivity ranges
Want to know more about the Fluke Biomedical DoseMate for the TNT12000?
For more information see the datasheet (, <1MB) on our website.
Or contact PEO: tel. +3124 648 86 88.